With a huge choice of colours, you won't fail to be inspired by the Little Greene range of paints. With unrivaled depth of colour, they are easy to apply, quick drying, low odour and come in a variety of finishes.
With handy colour chips on the take home Colour Chart you can match or co-ordinate colours in your own home with ease.
- Intelligent Matt Emulsion is Little Greene's ground-breaking paint - it's matt, environmentally-friendly and completely washable. This makes it suitable for all areas of your home including kitchens, bathrooms, children's rooms and high-traffic hallways.
- The Colours Of England collection is a range of 128 classic and contemporary paint colours and includes true historic shades; here you will find the most beloved and timeless Georgian, Regency and Victorian and Twentieth Century colours.
- Environmentally-friendly, the Intelligent paints, have all been certified as Child Safe under BS EN 71-3: 2013 (also known as the Toy Paint Regulations).
- Little Greene’s Absolute Matt Emulsion is the classic finish for interior walls and ceilings. Available in the complete Little Greene palette, it has a sheen level of just 3% and dries to an incredibly chalky flat finish, adding character, depth and texture to a scheme.
Available from all Colour Supplies stores, you can take away a generous 60ml tester pot for under £5. That's plenty to try out on a wall or even to finish a small project!
In our Wrexham or Oswestry stores 250ml, 1L, 2.5L and 5L tins are available in your colour choice, depending on the finish you require, and will be mixed while-you-wait. Not all colours are available in all finishes but our friendly, helpful staff are on hand to advise you should you need it.
Only Tester pots are available in Whitchurch.
Download your Little Greene Painting Guide here
More from Little Greene
Follow Little Greene's blog here
What's your look - Pastel?
- During October @LittleGreene will be donating 15p from every tin of paint and roll of wallpaper (wallpaper not available through Colour Supplies) sold to @BreastCancerH to support Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
- The 'Stone' collection has won 'best neutral paint collection' in the Livingetc Style Awards 2021. The Stone collection has been cleverly edited into six columns of graduated families representing the breadth of the individual stone hues.
So many delicious colours; all environmentally friendly, low odour and deeply pigmented. Visit Colour Supplies in Wrexham, Oswestry or Whitchurch to pick up your perfect Little Greene paint now!
Grey Teal and Marine Blue
Stone Dark Warm
Pearl Colour Dark
Related Blog Articles
Whether you want to brighten up your bathroom by adding colour with paint, or you simply want to freshen up your accessories, we’ve created 3 colour palettes to help you add that splash of colour.